Lockheed Martin Systems Integration/Test Engineer Staff in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You are responsible for development of automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, manufacturing work instructions, and other documentation needed to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Subsystem level integration and/or testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base.
• You will support the execution of test scripts required for specific test phases.
• You will assist in the review and analysis of telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies SV functionality and performance.
• You will document test anomalies found during test execution.
• You will support Program System Engineering and CPEs in the verification of test requirements.
• You will support troubleshooting to resolve test anomalies.
• You will understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process disciplines, operations, safety, and command media.
• You will aid in planning vehicle level test flow including ensuring the appropriate EGSE hardware and software has been designed/procured, is checked out once in house, and is available on time in order to meet vehicle test schedule.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Transfer will not take place until clearance is granted.
• Typically has a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 9 years or more of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Experience developing and executing test scripts or manufacturing work instructions and performing tasks equivalent to Electrical or mechanical Certified Test Conductor.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Strong planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work overtime supporting off shifts and weekends in a 24/7 operations environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret or SCI with poly level security clearance. Transfer will not take place until clearance is granted.
• Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience coding in Python.
• Experience using Automation Framework.
• Experience in a test and requirements verification environment.
• Significant AI&T experience with electro mechanical hardware
• Experience in SV Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution, satellite software test systems, and electrical ground test equipment.
• Certified Test Conductor with experience in Space Vehicle Integration and Test, including: Baseline Ambient, Full Functional, Thermal Vacuum, Acoustic, EMC/EMI, Final Functional, and Launch Base Operations.
• Familiarity with SV electrical test equipment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.