Lockheed Martin Systems Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The selected individual will be supporting the GPS III program at the Waterton campus. The candidate will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures to satisfy security requirements; and support secure systems operations and maintenance across the system.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will provide direct support to the GPS III Cyber Security Lead Engineer. The candidate will support the Risk Management Framework process, follow direction, provide alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of engineers across multiple segments (projects) and disciplines.
The candidate will be expected to support weekly working groups that will develop and implement cyber policy and strategy for the program.
The candidate will also work with LM Space leadership to develop new work and business opportunities related to Cyber.
Desired Skills: - Experience with eMASS, HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53
- Experience with RHEL
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber regulations and requirements to engineering and software development staff.
- DoD 8570 Experience
- A&A Package Development (RMF, DIACAP)
- Experience performing Cybersecurity activities in support of software and
system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Demonstrated experience with employment of DoD Cybersecurity requirements, policies and procedures to include assessment and authorization activities.
- Experience vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.