Lockheed Martin UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) staff level systems administrator position will support the Strategic Missile Defense (SMD) line of business in support of the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) and other related programs. This position receives day-to-day operations guidance from program staff and the IT Program Manager’s in SMD. Work location for this position is Waterton, CO.
• Must conduct all functions while possessing an active DOD Secret clearance
• Performing successful root cause analysis for problem resolution on Red Hat Linux server equipment
• Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
• Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
• Manage IT equipment in a classified environment adhering to Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance
• Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
• Successfully install server and associated hardware
• Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
• Integration of Linux/UNIX environments
• Requires candidate to be a U.S. Citizen to work at this facility.
• Possess final/active DOD Secret security clearance w/ 6 year adjudication
• Experience in RedHat Linux
• Experience using restoration/storage services (hardware, software, tape management)
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
• Experience with software application installation
• Security+ Certification within 90 days
• Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on servers (Including Perl and Bash)
• Knowledge of configuration management with Ansible
• Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
• Knowledge of High Performance Compute Cluster (HPCC) environment
• Knowledge of Windows server and desktop support
• Security + Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.