Lockheed Martin Windows Systems Administrator in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) staff level systems administrator position will support the Military Space line of business with Space Systems Co (GPSIII - Global Positioning Satellite), Strategic Missile Defense (Targets, Fleet Ballistic Missile and Advanced Programs). This position receives day-to-day operations guidance from program staff and the IT Program Manager's. Work location for this position is Littleton, CO.
• Requires an active DOD Secret clearance
• Perform successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Windows environments.
• Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
• Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
• Proficiency in scripting
• Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
• Successfully install server and associated hardware
• Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
• Integration of Windows environments
• Managing servers in a classified lab environment
• Setup and manage shared folders within a Windows environment
• Active DOD Secret clearance w/ 5-year adjudication
• Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
• Experience with Active Directory (AD)
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
• Experience with firewalls and Isolated networks
• Experience with software application installation
• Ability to obtain Security+ certification within 90 days
• US Citizenship required at this facility
• Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on servers (including Perl and Bash)
• Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
• Security + certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.