Lockheed Martin Logistics Project Manager-Earned Value Management (EVM) & Cost Account Management (CAM) in Liverpool, New York
Description: The candidate will assume the Logistics Program Integration responsibilities leading a team consisting of supply chain, repair depot, training, technical document, field technical services, and logistics analysis professionals. Candidate will be responsible for the execution of all logistics efforts supporting multiple radar and other sensor programs. The position will work closely with Program Managers to determine staffing levels, required skillsets, and day to day management, measurement, and reporting of contract scope. The Program Integrator devises and implements plans, budgets, and schedules in response to program requirements. He/she will monitor work progress of logistics personnel assigned to tasks to ensure milestones are met. Devises solutions in response to problems that negatively affect successful accomplishment of tasks assigned throughout the team. Advises, coordinates, and assists in training assigned logistics personnel.
The Logistics Project Manager will be a member program Configuration Control Boards and review design changes for logistics impacts. The candidate will be responsible for design for sustainment activities and participate in reliability, availability and maintainability engineering activities.
1. Working knowledge of modern logistics disciplines
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to gain a Department of Defense SECRET security clearance
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications
5. Familiarity with data analysis, metrics collection, and reporting
6. Determined work ethic and positive attitude
The successful candidate will have skills in the following areas:
1. Team Building and Conflict Resolution
2. Scheduling and Resource planning
3. Proposal cost estimating and technical volume authoring
4. Earned Value Management (EVM) & Cost Account Management (CAM)
5. Risk Management
6. Familiarity with modern Database Management Systems
7. Experience managing highly effective teams in a professional technical environment.
8. Project Management Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.