Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst in Liverpool, New York
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Support all phases of the proposal process from Request for Proposal (RFP) through negotiations including: Analysis of the RFP, development of proposal plans and schedules, review of the Basis of Estimates (BOE’s), support of the Executive Planning Panel (EPP) reviews and proposal fact finding and negotiations.
Will serve as the main financial interface on proposals and act as key staff on proposal teams. Will also ensure all due dates are met; review proposal inputs; document scope changes; coordinate document reviews; work closely with authors in their development of basis of estimates, bill of materials, etc. that meet established proposal quality standards.
Will research and analyze historical data and develop cost models to support proposal efforts. Report on progress, metrics, and issues for all proposal/RFI efforts to management team. Become proficient with the common RMS Estimating Toolsets, ProPricer and genBOE.
Promote use of standard Estimating tools, processes, and practices within areas of responsibility. Identify productivity initiatives and make sound recommendations to improve proposal processes.
This position also requires the ability to communicate effectively within proposal teams as well as the ability to implement process improvements while performing other related duties and assigned tasks.
Additional activities may also include:
• SME for foreign currency, financial instruments, etc.
• Cost Volume Lead
• Supporting DCAA / DCMA Audit activities
• Negotiation Support and liaison to SLT during the negotiation process
• Perform Strategic Analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Will need to be able to work as part of an integrated team as well as independently.
- Flexible and adaptable within a dynamic work environment.
-Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Ability to summarize complex data to influence executive decision making.
- Knowledge of International and government contract execution / FAR requirements.
- Clear understanding of estimating compliance (internal and government), experience supporting proposals, and experience negotiating proposals.
- Program finance experience
- Familiarity with LM rate structures
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.