Lockheed Martin Technical Director in Liverpool, New York
Description: This position is for a Technical Director for the RMS Ground Based and International Air and Missile Defense radar products. Job responsibility is to drive and establish the radar baseline performance in compliance with the requirements. Position requires strong expertise in radar system design, DoD system development, and customer interaction (both domestic and International). Responsibilities will include the system performance baseline, systems design baseline, software and hardware baselines, system integration environment, and system test plans and procedures. The selected candidate will lead the development and management of the technical baseline baseline in conjunction with the System Performance Specification and the Statement of Work.
• Bachelors degree with 20+ years of relevant, professional experience or 18+ years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Expertise in radar system design, development, operation, and performance analysis
• Experience in leading multi-functional teams
• Strong proficiency in system development, software development, and complex Integration and Test activities
• Strong proficiency with complex software systems development and integration
• Strong customer skills for both domestic and international programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.