Lockheed Martin Program Manager in Louisville, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet...or any other...are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing women and men are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture urges employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
We are seeking a Program Manager for our Louisville, Colorado site to join our Agile Cyber Engineering team. Are you a driven self-starter and do you want to join our industry leading team in platform security?
In this dynamic role, you will:
• Lead a team of software and FPGA engineers on a fast-paced development program.
• Act as primary customer and internal LM executive contact for program activities, leading program review sessions to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Be responsible for the successful execution of all technical, schedule and financial scope as defined by the contract(s)
• Direct all phases of the program from ATP through completion/contract closeout.
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules using both Earned Value Management (EVM) and Agile methodologies.
• Participate in the negotiation of initial contracts and contract changes.
• Identify problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of engineer or facility/infrastructure resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Develop new business or expand the current product line with the customer.
• Perform proposal work in support of change orders and related new efforts.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• BS in computer, computer science or electronics engineering
• Have a minimum of 5 years of software development program management experience
• Cost Account Management (CAM) and Earned Value Management experience
• Experience with Agile program management techniques and methodologies
• Experience working with high performance teams developing software
• US Citizenship required with Secret clearance with an investigation in the past 5 years required prior to start.
• Have a minimum of 5 years of Embedded Software and/or FPGA development experience
• Experience with Flight Software or Electronics qualification and certification programs
• Experience with Cyber Security and Platform Security
• Experience using Earned Value within an Agile Program Management environment
• Experience with Jira (software program) setting up and extracting project performance statistics related to Agile management
• Demonstrate proven communication and organization skills
• Demonstrate proven track record of working with multiple organizations and sometimes competing goals to accomplish objectives
• Be a self-starter
• Adept at managing multiple tasks
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.