Lockheed Martin Systems Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Engineer in Louisville, Colorado
Description: This position for a Cyber Security Engineer supporting multiple Special Programs in the Louisville/Boulder area.
The candidate will be responsible for applying an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the lifecycle. Conduct risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation mechanisms. Coordinate and address Supply Chain risk management concerns. Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber domain. Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions. Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements. Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application. Implement appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers.
The candidate will also follow program management direction, provide alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of engineers across multiple segments (projects) and disciplines.
The candidate will also work with LM Space leadership to develop new work and business opportunities related to Cyber.
- DoD 8570 Experience
- A&A Package Development (RMF)
- Experience performing Cybersecurity activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Demonstrated experience with employment of DoD Cybersecurity requirements, policies and procedures to include assessment and authorization activities
- Experience vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation
- Experience with eMASS, HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53
- Experience with RHEL
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber regulations and requirements to engineering and software development staff.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.