Lockheed Martin Offboard Mission Support Administrator / Cheongju, RoK in Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Description: Offboard Mission Support (OMS) Administrator for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) for RoKAF Operational Squadron located in Cheongju, Korea
The OMS Administrator will provide OMS support in effort to provide the software operations for the Mission Planning, Theater Data Generation, Tactical/Intel Debrief, AV Authentication & Crypto, Key Management, and AV Secure Interface capabilities of the ALIS.
Specific Tasking includes:
• Support F35 Mission planning and debriefs
• Perform data management of mission planning and mission recorded data.
• Install and configure the Mission Planning Support Environment (MPSE) on the appropriate ALIS units at the site.
• Assist in managing GOTS for ALIS.
• Manage Crypto Keys
• Support cost planning and estimating efforts.
• Identification of resource requirements.
• Identification of risk and development mitigation plans.
• Support ALIS software release activities.
• Support ALIS implementation activities at site (e.g. standup of SOU at a site).
• Setup user accounts with different levels of software/data access.
• Maintain mission planning data/databases.
- Must be willing to travel, to include CONUS/OCONUS deployments for extended periods depending on operational needs
- Position may require the ability to perform in an arduous duty environment and subject to all applicable U.S. Government requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
- Successful candidate must be capable of passing USN medical, dental and overseas screening requirements and must maintain their medical fitness for this position.
- The selected applicant selected may be required to work at deployed locations, work rotating shifts, and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Deployment and continued employment is contingent upon successful receipt of Program Special Access clearances AND completion of the OJT required at Lockheed Martin’s training locations prior to international assignment. Training will occur primarily at Luke AFB in Glendale, AZ. Other locations may include but are not limited to: Nellis AFB, NV, Hill AFB, UT; Eglin AFB, FL; Edwards AFB, CA; Fort Worth, TX; Orlando, FL; Yuma, AZ; Beaufort, SC.
- Relocation: Relocation is available for this exciting international assignment
Desired Skills: 1) Previous experience, current knowledge, and developed skills with Offboard Mission planning are highly desired and preferred.
2) Security+ Certification
3) Previous experience as a pilot
4) Previous experience working with fourth or fifth generation fighters
5) Experience and knowledge of Korean language and culture would be a plus
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
OMS Administrators require strong working knowledge of Fighter Mission Support, especially mission planning and debrief. Previous experience working with Joint Mission Planning Software (JMPS) is required.
Strong communications skills and the ability to interact with pilots and the fighter squadron is absolutely required.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.