Lockheed Martin Senior ALIS Administrator – Offboard Mission Support / IT Skills /F-35 / Luke AFB in Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Senior ALIS Administrator - Offboard Mission Support (OMS) for Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) support at Luke Air Force Base, Arizona.
Performs Offboard Mission Support technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems. Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with other ALIS administrators. Duties may include account administration, maintaining system documentation, maintaining system performance, installing system wide software and allocation of mass storage space. Interacts with users, ALIS administrators, and ALIS leadership in support of the Mission Planning Support Environment (MPSE). Follows policies, procedures for OMS environment.
Senior ALIS Administrator - Offboard Mission Support (OMS) will perform duties to include the following:
1) Provide, manage and support the Mission Planning Support Boundary (MPSB):
a) Install MPSE updates with proper coordination of the local customer and Fort Worth OMS IPT
b) Support pilots in Mission Planning/Debriefing Process
c) Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) installation and data updates
d) Support, administer and monitor associated hardware/software
e) Guide creation of the default Mission Data Loads (MDL)
f) Create and maintain Theatre Data Load (TDL)
g) Perform account administration
h) Perform COMSEC duties and adhere to requirements
i) Provide pilots and ALIS administrators guidance on capabilities and usage of:
d. PFA Tool
4) Assist training of new local ALIS Administrators
5) Support ALIS Standard Operating Units & peripherals standup/teardown
6) Identify pilot related OMS shortfalls and propose/develop paths for resolution.
Must be willing to travel, to include Squadron CONUS/OCONUS deployments for extended periods depending on operational needs. Position may require the ability to perform in an arduous duty environment and subject to all applicable U.S. Government requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
Candidates must have current secret security clearance investigation with 6 years from the investigation close date.
Candidates Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
In addition to the following:
1) Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Mission planning
2) COMSEC experience
3) Good Communication & Verbal skills
4) Self Starter & the ability to multitask
5) System Administrator experience
6) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
7) Must be willing to work a variety of shifts and flex according to Mission requirements
8) Must be able to attain/maintain Security + Certification or equivalent
1) Windows (administrator and general use experience)
2) Network experience (e.g. domain controller and simple network configurations)
3) Backups of Physical servers (Windows 2012 OS), virtual machines
4) Hardware/System Monitoring of Windows environments
5) System Maintenance - scheduled upgrades/maintenance, startup and shutdown of rack components
6) Software Maintenance – applying OS updates, antivirus/antispyware updates, and patch updates
7) Account Maintenance (Account creation/management with Active Directory)
8) Precision Guided Munitions Planning Software (PGMPS)
9) Mission Planning Systems Support Representatives (SSR)
10) Personal Computer Debrief Software (PCDS)
11) Military Flight Operations & Planning Processes
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.