Lockheed Martin Sr Systems Administrator/Williamtown Australia in Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Description: System Administrator supporting the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) for the Royal Australian Air Force, RAAF Base Williamtown, Australia. Upon completion of OJT (see below), candidate will then transition to OCONUS assignment.
Security Administrator is responsible for providing the overall on-site security auditing and support of the system. The Security Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for monitoring the system health.
The ALIS Security Administrator shall utilize a series of automated auditing tools also augmented with manual processes to insure that auditing occurs to guarantee compliancy of the accredited systems.
Administrative responsibilities include:
a) Monitors and reviews security audit logs
b) Standalone system auditing and audit archiving
c) Assist with hardware sanitization for equipment removal
d) Hardware control inventory
e) Ancillary system auditing
f) General IA Security monitoring
g) Maintaining security documentation
h) Monitoring system performance/configurations
System Administrator will perform duties to include the following: ; handle and store classified documents and media; enforce all United States Air Force (USAF) and local security procedures and practices; ; monitoring compliance with myriad security disciplines (e.g., COMSEC); provide assistance with file plans and documentation maintenance in classified containers; change classified container combinations and document and generate applicable paperwork; assist in security investigations, and perform other duties as required.
The selected applicant selected may be required to work at deployed CONUS/OCONUS locations, work rotating shifts, and work in excess of 40 hours per week. This Security Administrator position will support non-standard, second shift operations that may include weekend duty as dictated by mission requirements. A detailed list of these requirements will be available at the time of interview and employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
Successful candidate must be capable of passing a USAF Physical and must maintain their medical fitness for this position.
Deployment and continued employment is contingent upon successful completion of the OJT required at Lockheed Martin’s training locations prior to international assignment. These locations may include but are not limited to: Luke AFB, AZ; Nellis AFB, NV, Hill AFB, UT; Eglin AFB, FL; Edwards AFB, CA; Fort Worth, TX; Orlando, FL; Yuma, AZ; Beaufort, SC.
The OCONUS locale: Newcastle, Australia's seventh largest city, is only 100 miles north of Sydney. It is located in the heart of the Hunter Region and is bordered by a stunning coastline with beautiful beaches.
All within an hour's drive, Newcastle is ideally located to access amazing beaches in Newcastle and Port Stephens, world-class wineries in the Hunter Valley, a world-heritage listed rainforest, Barrington Tops, Australia's largest salt water lake-Lake Macquarie and some of the world's most famous horse studs in the Upper Hunter.
Final transferable Secret security clearance is required. Security clearance investigation date must be within the past five (5) years. Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) accesses.
1) Proficiency in all MS Office applications
2) Must be familiar with security controls, aware of security incidents, alert to vulnerabilities,
3) Knowledgeable about security patching (IAVAs, IAVBs, IAVAMs, antivirus signatures, security definitions, etc.) the effects on the system
4) Experienced with Windows events and error codes
5) Meticulous with routine tasks and inquisitive about anomalies
6) Must be certified at and retain DoD IAT Level II
7) Self-starter with the ability to multitask
8) Good communication & Verbal skills
9) Self-starter & be able to Multi-task
10) Familiarity with SPLUNK or other auditing tools
11) Knowledgeable of Joint Air Force, Army, Navy (JAFAN) manuals or DOD manuals 5205.07 volumes 1 through 4.
1) Knowledgeable of F-35 program security requirements.
2) Experience working in military environment.
3) Ability to be flexible in working with consistently changing mission requirements.
4) Knowledgeable user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
5) Security Professional. Security+ Certified
6) Familiarity with existing LM products and processes, to include Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 hardware and software
7) Strong systems & software engineering and/or database administration process background
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create presentation material for Base Leadership (e.g. Officers and management)
9) Experience providing security support in a SAP environment is a plus.
10) Knowledgeable of the Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.