Lockheed Martin Alternate Contract Program Security Officer (ACPSO) in Manassas, Virginia
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Develop, implement, administers and lead a Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) program. Develop, implement and administers SAP/SCI security policies and procedures for classified/proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Have a high level of understanding and implement federal security regulatory requirements that apply to company SAP and SCI operations. Establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted programs. Develop and conduct security education and training programs for SAP and SCI. Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
Responsible for supporting RMS Advance Programs at the Manassas Facility. Selected candidate will be responsible for a diverse scope of functions to include:
1. Classified document control to include maintenance of logs tracking documents in transition.
2. Program Asset tracking to include tagging of all assets and updating asset information in the Security Information Management System (SIMS).
3. Administering the SAP Nomination process by processing, logging and preparing incoming and outgoing SAP Nomination packages.
4. Administering the SCI Nomination process by processing, logging and preparing incoming and outgoing SCI Nomination packages.
5. Administrative Security functions such as scanning, downloading, organizing and filing all administrative program security paperwork.
6. Maintaining all end of day logs, safe checks, visitor logs and pass down logs.
7. Provide security escorting for uncleared personnel as required.
8. Perform COMSEC requirements for Advanced Programs.
9. Conduct annual SETA requirements in conjunction with the CPSO.
10. Process and track foreign travel requests.
11. Process and track incoming and outgoing Visit Authorization Requests.
12. Assist CPSM/CPSO with additional security support as required by the RMS Advanced Programs Manager.
Desired Skills: 1. Successful completion of the DSS SAP Mid-Level Management Course is preferred or must be able to successfully complete this course within 6 months of employment.
2. Knowledge of DOD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals.
3. Knowledge of SAP/SCI Nomination Process.
4. Knowledge of DOD 5105.21 SCI Manuals (Volumes 2 and 3).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.