Lockheed Martin Electrical Engineer in Manassas, Virginia
Description: Electrical Engineering related to the research, selection, test, and integration of electronic components and equipment in a military environment. Candidate will analyze, define and design mainly COTS equipment for new or existing systems or subsystems.
Specific responsibilities may include:
1. Specification, analysis, and selection of COTS, ROTS, NDI and / or custom components
2. Requirements review
3. Cable Design for rack/stack system
4. Interconnect Diagrams and Cable Run Sheets
5. Test Procedure Development
6. System Verification and Validation
7. Environmental Qualification Test Support
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering from an accredited college, related discipline and/or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience
• Emerging authority in COTS and/or Custom Power Electronics
• Based on customer requirements, the US Government, candidates must have the ability to obtain/maintain Secret level clearance
• Experience with selection and integration of network servers, switches, fabric extenders, memory, power supplies, etc.
• Microsoft VISIO Experience.
• Industry design experience.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks.
• LabVIEW experience and knowledge are a plus.
• Motivated and self-starter with excellent communications skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.