Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Sr Stf in Manassas, Virginia
Description: Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin RMS is focusing on core lab development infrastructures that enables our engineers to create world-class products and capabilities. Increasingly these Lab environments require knowledge of IT architecture, cybersecurity, system architecture, DevOps and Integration and test to ensure successful product development and deployment. The Infrastructure Engineering and Lab Operations teams across RMS does it all.
Primary role will include developing in-depth assessments of current development systems, building overall architectural strategies and concepts that align with the expectations of the lab information systems owners. Working with cross functional teams to develop strategies for RMF accreditation and continuous Monitoring. Oversee and communicate enterprise architecture concepts, technologies, and concerns to site engineering and programmatic leadership and development teams. Candidate will work closely with Program and Lab Operations teams to develop plans for long term support and maintenance of the Software and Systems Development Environments
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting Vulnerability analysis and SW/HW/FW exploitation
- leading the deployment of cyber tools System performance and monitoring tools
- Help teams implement practices and tools to maintain a secure development environment
- System/Network Administration, Systems Engineering or System Security Engineering experience
- Familiar with one or more of DITSCAP/DIACAP C&A, RMF
- Solid understanding of system engineering project life cycle to include requirements definition, design, development, integration, verification, acceptance, documentation, training and delivery
- Ability to direct people with your technical leadership skills
- Proven track record ability to organize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to act independently on technical issues within field of expertise
- Good understanding and knowledge of RedHat Linux and Windows Administration
- Strong communication skills and must be able to communicate on all levels both orally and in writing with executive managers
- Customer service attitude with ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in developing SOWs, System Specifications, and Program Plans
- Experience in responding to ECPs and RFPs: planning, implementation, and cost tracking
- Experience in establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to master plans and schedules
- Technical certifications: i.e. security +, CISSP, CCNA, etc
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.