Lockheed Martin Senior Systems Engineer / Manassas, VA in Manassas, Virginia
Description: This position is for a System Engineer (SE) in the Engineering & Technology organization for Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS). The work will be performed in Manassas, Virginia.
Will assist with specifying software-level requirements for developing web-based applications using web service architectures. Candidate will be expected to participate in the SW development process to the development life cycle. The candidate may also support Software Development and Test & Integration as part of the full life-cycle experience in an Agile environment.
• Must have experience in program execution in agile environments and system engineering of large, complex systems
• Must be self-motivated and work well in small to medium-size groups
• System analysis and requirements decomposition
• System modeling
• White paper development
• Test Method definition, Test Procedure development, Test conduct
• Requirements verification
• Agile process
• Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
• Ozone Web Framework (OWF)
• SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
• Basic database/SQL knowledge
• General web services / architecture experience
• Hadoop High Performance Computing Technology
• Team leadership abilities a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.