Lockheed Martin Data Analytics Engineer in Marietta, Georgia
Description: This Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position will be a key contributor to Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Intelligence and Analytics efforts. Current architecture focuses on data visualization and reporting using SAP Business Objects and Tableau, Enterprise, Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) using SAP Data Services, and the SAP HANA in-memory database, and Hadoop. Project efforts focus on transforming large data sets for traditional end user reporting, self-service, dashboard metrics, and predictive analytics.
Typical areas of contribution include:
- Gathering and Understanding Business Requirements
- Investigating Data Needed to Develop Solutions to Meet Requirements
- Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of Data
- Database Modeling
- Business Intelligence Design and Reporting
- Performing Unit and Integration Testing
- Production Deployment Support
- Implementing Process Improvements
THE PREFERRED WORK LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS MARIETTA, GA or FORT WORTH, TX
JOB REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
- Experience with SAP Data Services
- Experience with SAP Hana Modeling
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (i.e. Tableau, SAP IDT, Webi, Design Studio, Lumira)
- Experience with SQL/ Java Scripting
- Experience with SAP Data and Processes
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Knowledge of Hadoop/ Big Data
- Knowledge of Big Data Analytics/ Visualization (i.e. Vora, Zoomdata)
- Data knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance
- Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Analytics
- Experience with Functional Data; such as, Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance-
- Experience with SAP data analysis
- Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, Mathematica
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with business users
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.