Lockheed Martin IT Applications Administration Assoc Manager in Marietta, Georgia
Description: The successful candidate for this position will manage efforts and lead staff providing application and platform operations and administration for the Aero IT Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data organization. Components currently include SAP Business Objects and HANA Data Services, Hadoop and Tableau, with more to be added as analytics capabilities increase and mature. This position is a Leadership role, reporting through both the LM Enterprise Analytics and Enterprise Information Management (AEIM) and the LM Aeronautics Information Technology (Aero IT) organizations. Work location is at the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Marietta (preferred) or Fort Worth sites. Some travel requirements are anticipated.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership of staff, who perform the administration efforts and keep the applications and platforms operational, toward performance excellence, including mentoring and coaching on best practices
- Staff development (performance management, merit, promotions, etc.) and policy compliance, as well as all aspects of staff hiring, resource planning, & assignments
- Staff training and skill development to ensure required skills are available and deployed as needed
- Coordinate application and platform maintenance and administration, working with the infrastructure lead to identify and prioritize activities
- Ensure that teams are adhering to Agile fundamentals and maximizing productivity through sound Agile practices, as they apply to IT operations
- Communicate decisions, priorities, and other relevant cross-product initiative information to appropriate stakeholders
- Aggregate and report team-level metrics to leadership and stakeholders
Must be a US Citizen.
- Demonstrated experience leading IT technical teams to manage applications and environments
- Demonstrated experience working with application teams to support their deployment and operational needs
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with application and/or platform operations and administration
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Staff management (performance management, merit, promotions, hiring, training skill development, etc.)
- Experience leading a diverse team with multiple components across geographic locations
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Experience mentoring and coaching
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate effectively across both Information Technology and Business Functional organizations
- Experience with budget management and scheduling
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.