Lockheed Martin Subcontract Management Senior in Marietta, Georgia
Description: Candidate will support the AMMM Supply Chain Management Sustainment Mods/IWTA/Kits Team. Tasks include viewing and utilizing subcontract specifications, statement of work, terms and conditions, procurement of Materials in support of P-3, C-5 and C130 aircraft. Tasks will include evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiate subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in price and Term and Condition negotiations. Responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR). Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, and modifications to subcontracts. Must have a desire to work in a team environment and take on leadership roles when necessary. You must be able to work without appreciable direction, Must be a strong communicator and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Occasional travel will be required.
– Must be a US Citizen, position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Experience in Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and/or Federal Acquisition - Regulations (FAR) type fact-finding and analysis.
Experience in Microsoft Office suite
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in supply chain or logistics or finance or equivalent experience and/or combined education in subcontract management or supply chain or buying or contracts or procurement negotiations.
- Business based decision making
- Government Procurement processes and regulations
- Financial analysis understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must work well within Team environment
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
- Strong Problem Solver skills
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Experience issuing request for proposals (RFP/RFQ), analyzing bids (supplier proposal), or in contract negotiations.
- Experience Price Cost Analysis (PCA) or Price Analysis (PA)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.