Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer in Marietta, Georgia
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Systems Engineering tasks include:
• Ensures all requirements are traced to verification methods
• Participate in Program/Project Design Reviews
• Participate in Program Management Reviews
• Prepares weekly status charts
• Works with EPM to ensure all project deliverables are delivered on time.
• Leverages proven processes, lessons learned, and best practices from other parts of the business or industry.
• Lead Contractor testing events and participate in customer testing events. ( 25-50% travel)
• Provide guidance in managing aircraft equipment for training devices.
• Participate in Physical Configuration Audits
• Work with program planners to update the IMS with updates to integration and test activities.
• Peer review program document deliverables
• Ensures establishment and tracking of open issues (snags)
• Serve as the technical lead for proposals
• Manage project risks
• Retrieve and analyze engineering documents and drawings
• 5+ Engineering or C-130 aircrew/maintenance experience
• Strong Organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with customers and subcontractors in a professional manner
• Analytical skills
• Strong relationship skills
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Microsoft PowerPoint Briefing experience
• 5+ years or C-130J Aircrew/Maintenance experience
• 5+ years of Simulator Integration and Test Experience
• 5+ years of systems engineering experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.