Lockheed Martin IT Junior Analyst / Implementation Associate in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Description: The Junior Analyst/Implementation Associate supports program & operations initiatives to help ensure timely, reliable & valued support to our customers’ energy efficiency programs. Coordinates projects & serves as liaison between management, project team, & information technology (IT) staff. Compiles, reviews & analyzes program data. Develops reports & supports other written contract deliverables. Coordinates annual store product inventory/survey efforts. Helps determine information needs & communicates those needs to the IT development team. Serves as primary point-of-contact with IT on tracking system development, maintenance, troubleshooting & testing, as well as software/hardware issue resolution. Develops recommendations to enhance project monitoring and reporting, and deliver stronger results.
• Coordinates annual in-store product inventory/survey efforts. Products surveyed include, but are not limited to: lighting, appliances, consumer electronics, thermostats, water heaters & commercial food service equipment. Works with IT on development & maintenance of data collection tools & procedures, trains the team on use of the tools & procedures, assists with quality control checks on data collected. Works with statistician to analyze & report results.
• Reviews/compiles & analyzes field activity & program fulfillment data; identifies trends & opportunities.
• Monitors data in program tracking tools; ensures it is captured & reported in a timely, correct & consistent manner.
• Assesses program data & reporting needs. Develops written specifications & works with IT team to develop, maintain, troubleshoot & test program tracking & reporting tools.
• Troubleshoots software & hardware issues & interfaces with IT staff to resolve them.
• Assists with writing reports & other program deliverables.
• Investigates & recommends ways to improve operational efficiencies.
• Supports occasional proposal development efforts.
• Performs quality assurance activities.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, business analytics or other relevant field, with at least three years related experience or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Strong organizational & analytical skills; detail oriented.
• Excellent writing & verbal communication skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools.
• Basic knowledge of computer software development, hardware & networking.
• Experience working with IT development projects/teams.
• Report writing.
• Experience using graphical software tools such as ArcGIS to visualize data.
• Knowledge about energy efficiency measurement & evaluation.
• Familiarity with the following consumer products industries: lighting, appliances, consumer electronics, thermostats & water heaters.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.