Lockheed Martin Project Coordinator / Admin Support/ Melville, NY in Melville, New York
Description: Performs variety of activities in support of customer application capture and processing for energy efficiency and demand response programs. Reviews required documents for accuracy and completeness. Verifies applications in accordance with program procedures and requirements. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Uses software to progress customer applications through required milestones across functional areas in order to ensure timely responses to customers. Raises issues and exceptions to appropriate levels for resolution. Provides insights on how to improve program design and processing for better overall delivery and value. Understands and communicates changes in volume trends to help offset potential delays. Cross trains coworkers on program requirements. Participates in marketing events and conferences. Ensure outstanding customer and contractor satisfaction.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in supporting customer programs.
- Business acumen to include a working knowledge and understanding of financial, accounting, marketing, and operational functions required to provide sound program support.
- Aptitude for Microsoft Outlook Suite. Ability to create presentation and related program collateral.
- Requires attention to detail and analytical skill.
- Energy Efficiency program experience.
- Associates degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Professional presence with desire to improve processes and exceed program savings goals.
- Advanced Word skills
- Understands and has strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years direct related experience - Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining customer, client, and vendor relationships with high level of satisfaction
- Professional presence with desire to improve processes and exceed program savings goal
- Can present program details to audiences for recruitment and participation requirements.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.