Lockheed Martin Customer Service Manager – USG & North America in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Description: Derco Aerospace, Inc., an industry-leading aerospace distributor of spares, components, and services, is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Customer Service Manager – USG & North America who is looking for a challenging work environment. Selected individual will be responsible for maintaining our USG & North America customer service and building on our long history of supporting these customers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starting professional with managerial experience, a track record in sales and experienced in mentoring and engaging a team. The position will involve domestic travel and requires relocation to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Motivating and mentoring staff to proactively solve customer problems and energize the staff to make proactive decisions with their customer communications (People).
• Monitors sales efforts through deliveries, monitors quotations, delivery performance, export requirements, credit / payment requirements and other performance related issues. (Customer)
• Responsible for meeting with USG & North America customers (at customer’s facility and at Derco) including travel; coordinates and participates in customer visits, presentations, tours and airshows. (Customer)
• Responsible for Orders, Sales, Margin, Cash planning / goal setting and providing regular updates on progress to plan for a specific region.(Growth / Financial)
• Identifying and assessing logistics opportunities and communicating with BD Capture, Customer Service, Supply Chain to determine the capture plan (Growth).
• Collaboratively working with Customer Service, BD Capture, BD strategic accounts, BD OEM and Supply Chain to provide a coordinated effort toward strategic accounts.
• Assessing the resources to execute the strategies defined for a specific region.
Founded in 1979, Derco Aerospace, Inc. is a world leader in providing aircraft spares, services, and solutions to customers around the globe. Through solid relationships with premier original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Derco maintains one of the largest and most diversified aircraft spares inventories in the world. Today, Derco is a full-service logistics and solutions provider, supporting military and commercial fleets in more than 65 countries. Derco is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) of Bethesda, MD, a Fortune 100 company.
Derco is a diverse, forward-thinking, employee-oriented company that promotes personal development and a work life balance. Derco offers a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, bonuses, health, dental, 401K with company match, and continuing education incentives.
• 4 year degree
• 7+ years’ experience in sales management
• 7+ years’ experience in direct or outside sales
• Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.