Lockheed Martin Configuration and Data Management Analyst in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Coordinate and lead the efforts of the RMS Moorestown Data Repository team to include: controlling, producing, delivering, reviewing, cataloging, archiving and appropriately marking sensitive data. Facilitate workflow, coordinate tasking assignments of the team members, organize and/or conduct cross-training, set priorities, and enforce quality standards. Ensure deadlines are met or exceeded under typically tight time constraints. Review the work of others for completeness and accuracy. Provide oversight for quality, schedule, and budget. Serve as liaison between the Repository team and Data Management, Technical Documentation Support, Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, Mailroom, Security, and various Program Management Offices, among others. Recommend and develop training activities, and identify and implement process improvements and corrective actions, as needed. Provide support to manager on budget estimates and Basis of Estimate (BOE) development. In addition, provide oversight to contract funding requirements; monitor spending activity, and serve as liaison to project Control Account Managers (CAMs) and finance representatives, and management. Position will require the incumbent to lead team activities, as well as to assist with daily tasking, including data entry, preparing packages for delivery, media production, and completing walk-in requests.
- Familiarity with Government standards for data security, including the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) such as markings, handling of classified and unclassified information, and how to handle the distribution of this information
- Ability to understand the Classification guides for each contract from our DOD or Homeland Security Customers
- Understanding of Government/Defense Security Service (DSS) audit process
- Demonstrated leaderships skills
- Experience with handling sensitive/classified data in a corporate environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in leading change management initiatives.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience with monitoring and oversee spending activity on multiple contracts.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and willingness to accept the challenges of a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to drive the work, as required, to ensure that all tasks/deliveries are completed on-time or ahead of schedule.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
• Cost accounting or finance background.
• Budget and schedule management experience
• CAM experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.