Lockheed Martin Sr Mbr Engrg Staff - Radar Systems Engineer - Moorestown, NJ in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: The Radar System Engineer will:
- Perform integration and test on the Aegis Combat System.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Conduct system verification and support certification activities
- Support integration and test, evaluate test results, investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution.
- Represent the organization on contracts and interface with internal and external customers, program and senior leadership, and multidisciplinary engineering teams on significant technical matters.
- Support in-port and at sea test events, installs and issue investigations
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent combined with 6+ years of related experience. Functional knowledge of Radar or Electronic Warfare systems, subsystems and components. Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: system analysis, architecture, requirements development, design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test. High proficiency in Matlab, C++ or Python. U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.
Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent. Radar systems development experience including algorithms, software, data analysis, and modeling and simulation. Technical leadership experience or program execution. Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher. Able to work independently or as a member of a team. (Advanced degree preferred).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.