Lockheed Martin Sr. System Adminstrator in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin is seeking a systems administrator with Linux experience to support Test Site Engineering organization at the Moorestown, NJ location. The successful candidate will be part of a Systems Administration that is responsible for all aspects of Server/Desktop and Network system administration. - Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and insure resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 5 years of experience supporting Linux based systems.
- Systems administration experience including installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and networks.
- Must have Security + certification
- Trained and experienced with Information Assurance (IA) Security policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Ability to interact with Senior Management, Information Security team, Physical Security team and technical people at a variety of levels as well as ability to address technical issues with both technical and non-technical associates
- Secret security clearance
-System Administrator in both Linux RHEL 6.X and Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 virtualization concept, knowledge of storage system (NAS, SAN)
- Knowledge of IA (Information Assurance)
- Familiar with networking protocols, switches, storage area networking (SAN) and Virtualization and Live Migration technologies.
- Experience with Database Administration
- Experience with tools/software like Nessus, End Point Protection, Security Auditing Tools
- Active Top Secret security clearance or recently active Top Secret clearance within 24 months.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, demonstrate excellent problem-solving abilities, be well organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate to Non-IT and IT associates
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.