Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer - Sr Member Eng Stf in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Looking for a forward-thinking, energetic, systems engineer to join the Lockheed Martin Oasis development and Training team. Oasis is a simulation toolset used to represent the world’s most advance combat systems. The simulation products support a variety of missions or uses, including: software testing, formal system selloff testing, distributed testing requiring the interoperability of multiple assets, and training. Looking for engineers to assist the team in keeping our products on the cutting edge of technology and able to adjust to the evolving requirements of our customers.
Senior Member of the Engineering Staff - Simulator and Training Systems Design Engineer
Systems Engineer would be responsible for performing the following for our test simulation and training system products:
• Working with domain experts and military documentation to interprets requirements, use cases, and sequence diagrams of complex systems
• Analysis, design and generation of computer program requirements
• Development of test plans and procedures
• Verification of requirements implementation through software testing
• System level test at local and remote customer sites
• Documentation of results
• Detailed analysis of problems with recommended solutions
• Conduct briefings at internal (In-depths, Stakeholder reviews and Risk Review Board meetings) and external (Program Reviews) events
• Development of the team’s strategic vision
Off-hour and or weekend work may be required. Domestic travel required and international travel may be required. Travel to and support of customer test events, including ship board events, at domestic and international locations may be required.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance is a requirement for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, math, or other related field required.
- Requirements analysis and development
- Experience in requirements modeling, use case development, and requirements management and product line management.
- Experience with simulations and simulator tools.
- Experience with aerodynamics, missile guidance, orbital mechanics, navigation, control systems, dynamics, optimal estimation theory, Kalman filtering, nonlinear systems, and statistics.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance is a requirement for this position. Obtaining a security clearance requires US citizenship.
- Familiar with Python, C/C++, MATLAB, and Java
- Familiar with UML/SysML, DOORS, and Rhapsody
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Demonstrated proficiency developing/executing software test plans and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Unix and Linux
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal direction from manager
- Ability to provide technical oversight and coordination among a project team
- Ability to plan tasks to meet constraints of cost and schedule
- Ability to work with other engineers, whether peers or juniors, in a technical task
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with PC and workstation design tools and environments used for system and subsystem engineering
- Strong customer focus with a proven record of outstanding customer satisfaction
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.