Lockheed Martin ILS Product Support in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Description: This unique Engineering Planner opportunity at our Moorestown, NJ location will cover an array of support functions to the ILS engineers with various tasks, such as engineering requirements management, scheduling, CDRL development, attending product development and program issue meetings, and tracking action items to completion. The candidate must be proficient in working multiple program tasks and willing to create effective relationships with Program Management teams, as well as Engineering. The candidate for this position may have regular customer interaction.
This position requires the analysis of technical documentation, training and support materials on multiple US and FMS programs.
Experience in utilizing engineering drawing and source data to development of System/Hardware technical documentations supporting ILS products. Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Be self-motivated, self-starter, reliable to work independently and as a team member and be willing to learn new equipment and systems to develop comprehensive training programs.
- Overall broad knowledge, skills and experience in multi-function ILS disciplines
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Self-starter, demonstrated interpersonal communications skills, able to work with minimal supervision, and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with military service operations and structure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Experience in use of Adobe Acrobat, and/or interactive electronic technical manuals (IETMs).
- Knowledge of MSWord, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.