Lockheed Martin Moorestown, NJ - Systems Integration and Test Engineer Associate in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Description: Here at Lockheed Martin's Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) business in Moorestown, NJ we are responsible for integrating, testing, and demonstrating some of our customers most complex systems. As an engineering intern in our System Integration and Test (SI&T) department, you will be a part of the team responsible for high level system test planning and test execution for our key customers, including US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Missile Defense Agency, US Air Force, and international.
In this position, the successful candidate will experience responsibilities in one or more of the following domains:
• Model-Based Systems Engineering to plan, implement, and report on SI&T activities.
• System-level integration of software and hardware components to verify system requirements
in a lab and end-user environment.
• Data analysis to evaluate, document, troubleshoot, and correct system/subsystem
anomalies found during scenario testing.
• Test Procedures and Test Reports to verify requirements
• Program technical leadership and functional management to meet cost, schedule and
technical performance objectives.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have the potential to work with our Government customers and customer representatives in all of the above tasks.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent/related discipline.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving,
leadership skills and demonstrated ability to
comprehend and work successfully with complex
• Demonstrated strong teamwork, communication
(both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to
accept new technical challenges in complex system
• Ability to attain and maintain a Secret DoD
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally
as required by the supported program (up to 25%
• Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as
required by the supported program.
Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Understanding of design, continuous integration
and validation of software and hardware system level
• Understanding of modeling tools like Rhapsody and
• Experience with designing, scripting, and running
automated software tests using GUI driven
automated test tools such as Python, Sikuli and
• Software development experience in multiple
languages and/or familiarity with software code
review, software troubleshooting, software
integration, and software test is desired. Proficient in
the use/working knowledge of Unix, Linux, C/C++,
Java, Python, and Matlab.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College