Lockheed Martin CH-53K Sr Financial Analyst in NAS Pax River, Maryland
Description: The Marine Corps Systems F&BO organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial leadership to the CH-53K Heavy Lift Development Program. The Development Finance Sr. Analyst will be responsible for leading the coordination and execution of all financial reporting requirements for the Integrated Program Teams (IPTs). This position will partner with the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure the accuracy in developing and reporting Estimate at Complete (EAC) for the program. This includes evaluation of risks and opportunities, performing rate impact analysis and understanding impacts of changes on program baselines and EACs.
The CH-53K development program is a dynamic program with complex reporting requirements. The Sr. Analyst will provide critical support of key CDRL deliveries including CPR's, CFSR, CSDRs and CPSMRs to ensure accuracy and timely submittal in accordance with contractual business rhythms.
Statement of work includes:
• Provide financial leadership and guidance to the program IPTs; promote Earned Value (EV) compliance and a cost conscious culture
• Utilize the tools and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on cost management
• Lead monthly and annual bottom-up EAC processes and support respective IPTs to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC submissions, including but not limited to the following:
- Lead monthly and annual bottom-up EAC processes and support respective IPTs to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC submissions, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain and communicate key assumptions and financial risks and opportunities that drive realistic EAC’s
- Identify and communicate significant month over month EAC changes with the corresponding technical drivers
- Develop and implement risk mitigation plans to potential cost growth
- Identify and implement plans to secure identified opportunities/cost savings initiatives
- Participate in directed changes meetings to proactively identify resulting cost impacts and ensure proper evaluation before inclusion in the EAC.
• Support the preparation of critical monthly / quarterly USG reporting deliverables, as well as the review discussions with the senior program management team. Help ensure USG reporting deliverables are submitted to the customer with zero escapes.
• Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including EXCO Reviews, Program Business Reviews, and IPT Reviews
• Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to Programs and Senior Management
Desired Skills: Experience in SAP, wInsight, Primavera, Sikorsky Contract Operating System, and Hyperion Brio is preferred
-Experience with programs utilizing Earned Value Management Systems
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; Ability to multi task in a fast paced challenging environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.