Lockheed Martin Multifunction Function Information Analyst in NAS Pax River, Maryland
Description: Our Employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
The Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics division located at the Patuxent River NAS Maryland. Responsible for providing support for the workstations and windows servers inside Classified/Unclassified environments. Maintain smooth operation of Lockheed Martin F-35 Flight Test environments, extranets and stakeholder/customer facing websites, and other applications or related tasks as needed. Responsible for design, configuration, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, tuning and support of Windows 10 OS and Windows Server 2012 and 2016 and interact with users and evaluate vendor products, and support all Lockheed Martin ITF F-35 Flight Test Detachments.
This facility requires US Citizenship.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance (investigation within 5 years)
- Ability to obtain a Security Plus Certification within 6 months.
• Experience with Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
• Familiar with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Requirements
• U.S. Citizenship required for this location
• Experience with Windows server administration and installation (2008 R2/2012/2016)
• Experience with operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (for example Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring
• Experience performing Contractor Off the Shelf (COTS) software installations and support
• Experience with Network Protocols (for example DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS)
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience with administrative scripting using: Powershell, VBScript, Batch files and task automation
• Disaster Recovery utilizing Veritas Netbackup
• Basic understanding of Cisco networks wired and wireless devices
• Configuration Management Server (CM12) package creation/deployment for application distribution security patches/updates
• IA Vulnerability Management utilizing Security Center/Nessus scanners
• Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance management.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.