Lockheed Martin Security Generalist / Nellis AFB in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your new future!
The position is located at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will support the F-35 Lightning II Program.
This position will perform duties as a Security Generalist and will be responsible for security support of classified and unclassified areas of the F-35 Simulator and Squadron Operations Facilities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Facility clearance: Maintaining facility security clearance records
• Security education: Conducting briefings and debriefings (initial, COMSEC, courier), providing site and duty-specific security training to new employees and on a recurring basis to all employees
• Personnel security: Maintaining and verifying the accuracy of listings of cleared employees, coordinating program access requests
• Assist instructors, students and visitors using facilities
• Operates access control systems and monitors security camera systems
• Enforces all DoD, USAF and local security procedures and practices including controlling access to secure facilities
• Handling and storage of classified documents and electronic media, and monitoring compliance with COMSEC and COMPUSEC
• Provides assistance with file plans and documentation maintenance in classified containers
• Changes combinations and generates SF 700s
• Assists in self-inspections and prepares for customer inspections
• Performs and documents vault alarm tests; assists in security investigations
Desired Skills: Experience working in a Special Access Program (SAP) environment. Experience planning and implementing new SAP facilities. Familiarization with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS). Experience providing security related briefings and training. Experience as a assistant Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), Special Security Officer (SSO), Alternate Security Manager (ASM), or Unit Security Manger (USM). Familiarization with Joint Air Force, Army, and Navy (JAFAN) JAFAN 6/0, JAFAN 6/3, JAFAN 6/4 and JAFAN 6/9.
Final transferable Top Secret security clearance with DCID 6/4 Eligibility, Periodic Reinvestigation must be completed within the last 5 years. Must be able to obtain and maintain final Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance. Familiar with working in classified environments and/or classified materials. Outstanding written and verbal communicative skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.