Lockheed Martin Energy Efficiency Portfolio Manager / Madison, WI in New Berlin, Wisconsin
Description: **This position is located in Madison, WI**
Lockheed Martin is looking for an experienced portfolio manager to manage a portfolio of energy efficiency programs in Madison, WI. Lockheed Martin will serve as the program administrator, where this role will manage all implementers serving the commercial, industrial and residential market. The ideal candidate should have experience managing diverse teams and subcontractors in a consulting/customer focus environment. In this role the portfolio manager will have direct responsibility for all aspects of program management and implementer management across all customer segments (commercial, industrial, agriculture, and residential). The program team consists of marketing staff that increases market awareness and supports customer participation, an engineering staff that supports of technical review of energy savings and implementation specialists that provides operational program support and monitoring. The portfolio manager will also interface with corporate functional support groups including finance, HR, IT, and program design engineers as well as the individual program implementers. The portfolio manager is responsible for achievement of all client goals and strict budget adherence as well as satisfying internal revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction metrics. Acts as primary client contact for program activities, and leads review sessions with implementers to discuss cost, schedule and performance. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to schedules and plans. Identifies program problems and obtains solutions. Suggests, develops and designs program innovations or changes fostering greater efficiency and effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Helps to identify and develop new business opportunities. Directs the work of employees assigned to the programs and mentors/motivates staff to excel and develop their full potential.
The successful candidate will have experience in the five main areas of Lockheed Martin Leadership:
• Delivery of Results
• Shaping the Future
• Building Effective Relationships
• Energizing the Team
• Modeling Personal Excellence
Activities and process to support these program objectives include:
• Program Design
• Supporting IT infrastructure
• Compliance with program requirements
• Vertical alignment from customer through program governance
• Document management
• Process creation and continuous improvement
• Process manual creation and updates
• Alignment with Marketing/Advertisement to support participation, value add, and industry recognition.
• Continuous Improvement
• Ensure proper visibility into program performance
• Reporting/ Scoreboards/ Scorecards
**Position is contingent upon contract award**
Desired Skills: •Energy Efficiency Program implementation experience
•Project Management Professional (PMP®/CAPM®) experience or certification
•Environmental or energy background or certifications such as Certified Energy Auditor (C.E.A.) or Certified Energy Manager (C.E.M.) certifications
•Aptitude for Microsoft Dynamics or related CRM type software
•Aptitude for Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience leading teams across multiple tasks to achieve common objectives
• Experience in client relationship management and establishing and utilizing appropriate communication cadence
• Affinity for data and the ability to combine data and business intelligence to drive effective decisions
• Ability to work effectively across multiple functions (engineering, marketing, operations)
• Ability to train, develop, and engage team members
• Ability to establish and manage effective program metrics
• Excellent customer service skills in working with both customers, client and internal functions
• Experience and aptitude for supporting the creation and compliance of detailed contractual and/or program documentation
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form
• Aptitude for Microsoft products to effectively manage time, schedule, and activity completion
• Experience in establishing and leading effective meetings
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.