Lockheed Martin Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Ocala, FL in Ocala, Florida
Description: The selected candidate will be a member of the Automation
Development Center (ADC) team with duties that include:
* Work as an IR&D project engineer and/or project
* Analyze hardware, software, and system
requirements to implement automated production
* Develop customized software / tooling to support
various machining processes and equipment.
* Train or assist with training operators on new
processes and use of new equipment.
* Employ proper process control methods, collect and
analyze process data.
* Perform equipment adjustment, troubleshoot, and
repair for problem resolution and further system
* Develop software on a variety of platforms to solve
day-to-day manufacturing issues and streamline
* Support transition of existing end-of-life software to
new supported platforms. Implement new features
based on user requests.
*Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited
college in a related discipline, or equivalent
* This position will be located at a facility that
requires special access and requires the selected
candidate to be a US Citizen.
* Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly,
industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming.
* Minimum of 5 years of technical experience that includes electronic assembly experience.
* Solid Modeling (ProE/CREO), GD&T Tolerancing
* Prior robotic experience (FANUC, Universal, ADEPT, KUKA)
* In depth familiarity with linear actuators, pneumatics, servo / stepper motors, and encoders
* 3D Printing practices
* Read / Understand controls schematics, backplane layouts and wiring
* Proper sensor selection and interfacing electronics
* Develop HMI interface
* PLC programming (Allen Bradley)
* Software / Process multithreading (C#/VB.Net, XML, Visual Studio, Lab View, SQL, PHP, and Linux languages)
* Webservices and SQL DB
* Simulation capability
* Microcontrollers (Raspberry Pi, Arduino)
* Augmented Reality
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.