Lockheed Martin Capture Management Senior Staff / Campaign Capture Manager / Business Capture Strategy Development / Initial Capture Resource Planning / Tactical Business Capture Planning and Execution / Grand Prairie, TX or Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Position is responsible for exploring, identifying, developing, qualifying, and lead the capturing of commercial and civil government new business initiatives supporting all MFC lines of business. This is an entrepreneur position responsible for developing business in markets, or with customers, not currently served by LM MFC to a maturity level commensurate with a pursue decision. This person will be the campaign/capture manager for this business opportunity set and/or be the campaign team BD lead through initial contract award. Daily activities include: customer contact (meetings, calls, emails, etc.), business opportunity identification, opportunity qualification, competitive position assessment, business capture strategy development, initial capture resource planning, and tactical business capture planning and execution. This job will also require assisting in the development of Independent Research and Development, Capital and Facilities business plans to support the growth of the organization – and facilitate effective communication of those plans to ensure their efficient implementation. The successful candidate will work effectively throughout the Lockheed Martin organization, both vertically and horizontally, and will develop effective working relationships with all customers. Perform above with a mix of long term opportunity/market developments and shorter term opportunity/market assessments & recommendations.
This position is located in Orlando, FL or Grand Praire, TX. Candidate must be available for domestic travel (eg. approximately 2-4 trips per month) and a lesser amount of international travel.
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or a related discipline from an Accredited College
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Effective customer & partner relationship building
• Business plan development
• Program/capture management
• Strong presentation skills
• Independent worker
• Demonstrated leader
• Demonstrated skills in identifying customer requirements, working with customers & partners to shape requirements, developing new business strategies & execution plans, and a proven record or growing/winning business
• Able to see and understand emerging markets and the needs of customers derived from capability gap analysis and cost effective solutions.
• Strategic thinking – Understands “big picture” analysis both from the technological and business case perspectives for new Market Initiatives.
• Excellent verbal and written skills necessary to clearly articulate market entry strategies both internal and external to the organization
• Team player – Effective at organizing and motivating a diverse set of individuals to act as “one” in the pursuit of common new business objectives
• Advanced Degree in or significant experience with either Cyber technology, Computing hardware or Systems Engineering
• Experience with or Leading a team working with Microcode or Bios
• Experience developing business cases & business plans.
• Requisite skills of sizing campaign resources required & campaign schedule.
• Key role on a competitive new business capture team.
• Prefer experience developing opportunities from early concept/trend identification through qualification, deciding to bid, through proposal development and submittal.
• Cyber Security technology development, implementation, and/or management experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.