Lockheed Martin Cloud Security Engineering Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking a Security Engineering Manager with Cloud security and technology experience. Manager needs to be able to provide thought leadership to take the technical solutions and the organization to the next level of capabilities and performance.
This Full Spectrum Leader will manage a team of 15-20 security engineers who are focused on developing and assessing solutions for Applications including on premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) as well as other deployment scenarios. This role will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance regarding solutions that meet overall business needs while also integrating necessary security controls. Work location at a major U.S. Lockheed Martin site strongly preferred.
Provides guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to security engineers. Supports the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals. Develops and reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates and significant review points.
Works with other elements of Information Technology organizations as needed to ensure security is part of capabilities and systems. Coordinates technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts. Performs as technical consultant on Security Engineering functions. Supports identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks. Supports special assignments provided by Security Engineering Senior Manager. Supports Security Engineering Senior Manager in development/achievement of organizational strategy and growth. Must be willing to work flexible hours and be able to travel as required.
Position additionally responsible for, but not limited to the following:
-Staying abreast of emerging industry security trends and threats to help proactively improve the security posture of Lockheed Martin and increase the efficiency of security engineering
-Establishing a culture of enablement that can be observed in the interactions between internal staff and with customers when balancing the protection of the corporation with business needs
-Establishing effective working relationships with the other components of CIS, EBS, Business Area (BA) IT leadership, BA Information Security Officer (ISOs) teams, and customer
-Providing guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to security engineers
-Supporting the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals
-Reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates, significant review points
-Working with other elements of EBS as needed to ensure security is part of other capabilities and systems
-Coordinating technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts
-Performing as technical consultant on Security Engineering functions
-Supporting identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks
-Responsibility for development/achievement of department strategy and growth
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance
• Demonstrated thought leadership in the field of cyber security with the ability to deliver or recommend innovative solutions balancing between information security and business needs
• Proven ability to successfully assess new technology, associated risks, and risk mitigations illustrated by related work experience
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing tactical objectives and strategic goals
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing tactical objectives and strategic
• Substantial effective working knowledge and detailed experience securing Cloud Solutions and Services such as AWS, Azure or like Services.
• Substantial effective working knowledge and detailed experience securing Applications (COTS, Custom Development and Software as a Service (SaaS))
• Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated effective organizational and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster collaborative team environments in a virtual environment
• Proven ability to build effective relationships
• Comfortable working in large corporate environments
• Experience with risk-based security engineering and threat modeling
• Experience designing and documenting recommended security reference architecture for computing environments
• Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
• Experience with Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks, Routing, Switching, Wireless Networking
• Familiarity with associated external directives, regulations, and controls
• Understanding of regulatory frameworks such as PCI, PII / Privacy Shield, SOX, etc.
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Docker and others
• Familiarity with FedRamp
• Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)
• Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
• Demonstrated experience utilizing agile frameworks for project lifecycle
• Current active DOD Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.