Lockheed Martin Compliance Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Description: Position supports the Enterprise Operations business.
Regulatory Compliance Analyst will investigate and resolve compliance problems, questions, or complaints received from other business units, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc. Analyst implements policies and procedures to ensure their compliance with the appropriate statutes and regulations and that regulatory reporting requirements are met.
Position will be specifically responsible for, but not limited to the following:
-Develop and implement programs designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies inclusive of e-Cat and P-card.
-Audit and evaluate current policies, procedures, and documentation for compliance with government laws and regulations.
-Manage the Supplier Anti-Corruption Process.
-Participate in developing International Acquisition Procedures where needed.
-Support Acquisition Compliance Councils as needed.
- Provides up-front support to procurement personnel in translating regulatory and contractual requirements into acquisition strategies that maintain the integrity of the purchasing system and support quicker downstream turns of compliance reviews.
- Performs pre-award compliance reviews on purchase orders and provides real time feedback to affected procurement personnel.
- Conducts periodic post-award reviews on purchase orders.
- May implement or modify Supply Chain Management policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Develops and coordinates process improvements, trainings, policies, and procedures to achieve greater operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Develops and conducts training for Supply Chain Management personnel.
-Responsible for corporate Monthly reporting for Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
-Responsible for coordination of system updates and changes as it relates to procurement systems
-May lead special projects as it relates to system changes or ehancements
Self-starter with effective analytical skills.
-Ability to critically analyze work product.
- Previous regulatory compliance or procurement experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other collaborative software applications.
- Experience with policies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior Supply Chain Management experience
- Technical or business writing experience
- Ability to skillfully apply knowledge to strengthen purchasing system processes and compliance.
- Position requires a self-starter that is willing to tackle any assignment with the ability to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
- Capable of building effective relationships with peers and other subject matter experts throughout the company.
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter in simple and understandable ways, and to write clear instructions that contribute significantly to standard work and repeatable processes.
- Effective in training Supply Chain Management SCM professionals with varying levels of knowledge, skills and experience.
- Experience in supporting audits performed by various Federal audit agencies
- Knowledgeable of international procurements laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience drafting and writing business processes and procedures
- Knowledge of the FAR, DFARS and other US Government regulatory policies.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.