Lockheed Martin Contracts/Licensing Specialist in Orlando, Florida
Description: Join the Global Supply Chain Operations Contracts team where you will be involved in the support of supply chain management purchasing professionals.
As a contracts team member, you will review, analyze, revise and assist in negotiating requests for modifications from suppliers of corporate standard terms and conditions; contract terms related to the procurement of software licenses, subscriptions, software as a service, general terms of sale, and similar contracts; and requests for modification from suppliers of Lockheed Martin standard proprietary information agreements or suppliers non-disclosure agreements. The candidate will also review, analyze and revise statements of work and executed contract provisions and provide guidance to supply chain when issues/concerns are identified by supply chain.
The candidate will work closely with corporate legal in revising and reviewing contractual issues and concerns and identify areas of risk and ways to mitigate through contract negotiation. Other responsibilities include: assisting in drafting policies, procedures, amendments, and unique contract provisions; developing and providing training to supply chain personnel; and working with supply chain management in the review and assessment of items of risk in contractual provisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to critically analyze work product.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Solid contracts or legal background in the Supply Chain area.
- Experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement.
- Familiarity with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and federal procurement law.
- Familiarity with licensing rights as it relates to software applications and offerings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other collaborative software applications.
- Flexibility to travel (moderate).
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written, verbal and presentation), organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage concurrent projects under time constraints.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and tact.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution of supplier exceptions to Lockheed Martin's standard terms and conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to assess various contracting alternatives to meet company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of LM CorpDocs.
- Some technical background in software development/programming, data analytics or business logic or previous experience in drafting and negotiating IT contracts (software licenses, subscription agreements and similar IT contracts).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.