Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Sr Stf in Orlando, Florida
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
This position is for the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) Program within Air Force Programs. The Electronics Engineer will research, design, develop, document, test, and maintain electronic assemblies and systems from concept definition through production to support the Avionics and Power teams. Responsibilities include:
• Design analog, power, and digital electronic circuits, circuit cards and assemblies for custom applications, and perform schematic capture
• Specify, coordinate, and review both COTS and vendor generated electronic system development products and data packages, conduct product evaluations and support source selection decisions
• Support electrical/electronic system troubleshooting exercises to include causal analysis and corrective action implementation
• Liaison to Software, Systems, Manufacturing and Test Engineering during all phases of product development.
• Participate in electronic trade studies of alternate product design solutions and specify the design and fabrication of test control apparatuses and interface equipment for use in component level design verification, product acceptance, ESS and qualification testing.
Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
*Must have Final Secret Clearance with an Investigation within 5 years.
*This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
"To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. "
Demonstrated Leadership Experience in:
- Understanding of Electrical or Electronics theories and principles
- Design of Power, Analog, or Digital Electronic circuitry
- Testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Electrical circuit simulation (ORCAD, PSPICE, LTSPICE, or iCAPS)
- Electrical circuit analysis
* Must have Final Secret Clearance with an Investigation within 5 years.
- Experience in designing Power, Analog, and Digital circuitry, schematic capture, printed wiring board (PWB), and circuit card assembly (CCA) design.
- Experience in design of Nuclear Certified Ground Test Equipment / Automated Test Equipment
- Usage of variety of power devices (DC/DC Converters, regulators, transformers, fuses, relays, batteries, etc.… )
- Experience working with Subcontractors and sub-tier suppliers
- Working knowledge of electronic component qualification
requirements, including EMI/EMC and survivability.
- Familiarity with LMSSC CPE Program and other engineering
processes and disciplines.
- Previous experience as a CPE of analog and digital electronics is
- Experience in various phases of aerospace electronic component
development cycle. Knowledge of front-end product development,
including generation of requirements and interfaces, mechanical and
thermal packaging, analog and digital design, and transition to
- Experience with automated test management software (Test Stand,
Test Studio, LABVIEW or MATLAB)
- Developing proficiency in presentation and in written
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.