Lockheed Martin Human Factors Design / Modeling & Simulation / Data Analytics / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin (LM) is seeking a Human Factors Design Engineer for a position in Orlando, FL to provide support to our Model Based Engineering and Future Enterprise Program activities.
Selected candidate will be a part of advancing LM Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Affordability, Agility, and Innovation through development environment modernization, cross-functional collaboration, and advanced data analytics.
Selected candidate will support the Logistics and Sustainment Engineering (LSE) Directorate in integrating the LSE applications and information into the MFC development environment.
Selected candidate will support influencing the Human Machine Interface (HMI) of MFC products to ensure that they are consistent with the cognitive and physiological abilities of the target warfighter audience.
Desired Skills: • Active Secret clearance preferred.
• Candidate should be a self-starter capable of performing assigned tasks with little direction
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to make formal presentations to large groups and be able to interact well in a team atmosphere with engineers, subcontractors, program managers and customers
• Effective analytical problem solving skills
• Bachelor of Science, preferably in an Engineering Field (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, etc.)
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret security clearance.
• Must have at least 2 years of professional / hands-on experience.
• Candidates must have a Modeling & Simulation background.
• Statistical analysis / data analytics experience.
• Possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft suite of applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.