Lockheed Martin I&AM Portfolio Senior Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking a Senior Manager responsible for the Identity & Access Management (I&AM) portfolio of services and solutions supporting the Lockheed Martin enterprise. These services and solutions include:
- Directory Services (Active Directory and LDAP)
- PKI Services
- Smartcard/badging Services
- Provisioning Services
- Privileged Account Management Services
- Multi-Factor Authentication Services
The I&AM Senior Manager ensures the proper planning and execution of approximately a $25M annual budget. The I&AM Senior Manager is responsible for 4 direct managers and an indirect staff of over 80 individuals in meeting this mission.
The I&AM Senior Manager is responsible for driving the I&AM strategy, execution, and ensuring the I&AM services and solution remain secure against the evolving cyber threats. The I&AM Senor Manager must stay abreast of emerging industry security trends and threats to help proactively improve the security position of Lockheed Martin and increase the efficiency of security solutions and operations. Establish a culture of enablement that can be observed in the interactions between internal staff and with customers when balancing the protection of the corporation with business needs. Establish effective working relationships with the other components of Enterprise IT.
Minimum of 10 years of:
- Demonstrated experience with large enterprises and delivering Security and Information Technology (IT) Services Service and/or Program Management Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others to gain support
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to anticipate needs and drive success
- Demonstrated Functional Management Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security, identity and access management, authentication services, network infrastructure and end-point security
- Excellent relationship builder with demonstrated ability to team across functions and businesses
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN, AT A MINIMUM, A DOD SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Identify and Access management base of knowledge
- Problem Resolution Skills
- Ability to function and communicate effectively in a virtual and distributed environment
- Ability to effectively communicate at high levels of Management
- CISSP or other security certifications
- Excel at delivering impactful approaches that provide a balance between information security and business needs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.