Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position is for an Information Assurance Engineer working for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Business Area Information Security Office. This position provides Information Security guidance to the Missiles and Fire Control Business Area and will be responsible for maintaining and maturing the level of information security and driving risk reduction initiatives throughout MFC. The individual will work with MFC leadership teams to ensure appropriate and consistent risk controls are implemented within each of their environments. This includes interfacing with the Corporate Information Security, the Business Area (BA) ISO/IT Teams, Audit, Lab Governance, and Business Resiliency to help drive security strategy, business resiliency initiatives, and manage risk for MFC and Lockheed Martin.
Desired Skills: - DoDI 8570 certification (GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) or higher
- Hands on experience analyzing system security postures and performing risk assessments
- Knowledge of LM Corporate policies, Applications and Web Services, Security Risk Assessments Process, and Information Security Incident Handling and Response
- Experience in Linux or UNIX systems and architectures and associated hardware
- Experience with Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Experience with DFARS Cyber Provisions including National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-171
- Knowledge of computer vulnerabilities and exploits
- Demonstrated ability to use policies/guidelines and provide technical solutions for non-compliant environments
- Ability to manage the evaluation and implementation of emerging technologies
Understanding of information technology and information security practices, including the areas of:
- Host security, platform architecture, network perimeter security, intrusion detection/prevention, application security modeling, physical security, systems integrity, and disaster recovery
- LAN and WAN technologies illustrated through related work experience. Knowledge of networking and client/server computing to include: Firewall, Extranet and DMZ security, customer-facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/combined education
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.