Lockheed Martin Mult Func Fin Analyst / Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position supports the F-35 Logistics Market Segment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyst for LRIP contracts
• Prepare Earned Value targets, baselines, estimates and forecasts.
• Provide financial status, guidance and assistance to Control Account Managers (CAM).
• Create and present financial status for Program Management Reviews (PMR).
• Ensure Earned Value Management and financial information is accurate and compliant to the Program Performance Management Directive (PPMD).
• Quarterly CSR, Operating Plan, Long Range Plan
- Proficient with SAP, Cobra, P2P and Hyperion
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Able to work independently with general direction or as part of a team
- Direct EVMS experience
- Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel
- Experience with Government regulations / standards (FAR, DFARS, CAS, GAGAS, etc.)
- Experience with ECE, e-IWTA, VIP
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.