Lockheed Martin Prj Mgt & Plng Opns in Orlando, Florida
Description: We are looking for a proactive and motivated program manager to support the F-35 Training Systems Market Segment within LM Training Solutions (TLS), reporting to the Program Director of F-35 Training Development and Modernization. This position will be responsible for supporting execution of Pilot Training Devices development scope across multiple contracts. The successful candidate will assist the program in achieving technical performance, cost, and schedule objectives. This position will work with and coordinate activities with internal stakeholders while interfacing with Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, the F-35 Joint Program Office Training IPT and F-35 training services leads. This is an excellent program management opportunity to support a business critical program within a fast paced and highly complex development environment.
• Strong program management skills and abilities; including cost, schedule, staffing, and risk management
• Experience working on and leading technical teams for a development program
• Excellent relationship builder with demonstrated ability to team across functions and businesses
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others to gain support
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to anticipate needs and drive success
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with DoD Earned Value Management System Programs
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated experience in performing management tasks to include management of cost, technical, and schedule performance
• Ability to lead diverse development efforts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.