Lockheed Martin Program Management Senior / Project Coordinator / EVMS / Earned Value / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: This position reports to the Missiles and Fire Control Director of Program Reviews and Compliance within the Enterprise Performance Organization. The successful candidate will help manage, operate, and participate in the evaluation, coordination, and assessment of Programs/Proposals across the MFC portfolio, promoting flawless program performance and execution. This position is considered a rotational assignment for approximately 18-24 months.
• Directly interface with Program / Capture Managers to schedule, coordinate and support MFC Business Area independent program reviews (INAR, BR, PAR). Coordinate with functional organizations and Corporate Engineering, Technology & Operations for review panel membership. Participate in reviews, Point of Contact of action item tracking and closure.
• Collaborate with MFC Finance & Business Operations on monthly Program performance Corporate reporting. Responsible for coordinating monthly input and data management, performance analysis, Red/Yellow program reports, and Board of Director reports.
• Maintain MFC Command media in compliance with CPS-070 program review requirements and CPS-026 Program Performance Management flow-down. Work with Lines of Business and Programs directly to ensure implementation.
• Implement and maintain MFC Independent Review repositories with artifacts captured from Program reviews and trend analysis.
• Develop, calculate, and maintain set of Enterprise Performance metrics across the MFC enterprise. Utilize predictive analytics to identify program trends that could identify potential execution risks.
• Support Program performance Vice President and Directors reviews and meetings with Corporate and MFC leadership. The intent is for the candidate to gain Program Management experience that can be applied in a leadership role.
• Experience in MFC business activities, policies, and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence outcomes at various Program Management levels, ability to lead meetings
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the Corporation to include Program Line of Business leaders, Corporate Staff and MFC Senior Management.
• A self-starter who takes ownership of tasks, ability to multi-task, and operates with minimal supervision
• Competent computer skills; knowledgeable and adept with Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project)
• Knowledgeable and adept with MS Access
• Strong Knowledge of MFC processes & procedures related to Enterprise Performance Management
• Knowledge/experience with Earned Value Management
• Knowledgeable and adept with SharePoint 2010
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.