Lockheed Martin Program Planner Staff in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Position is located in Orlando FL and is to support the JP9711 Program. Develop, status, and analyze Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner. Develop recovery plans to ensure program milestones are completed in accordance with the contract requirements. Develop scenario planning and leads/facilitates customer schedule discussions. Use of critical path methodology and application in network development, analysis, and problem resolution is required. Perform independent schedule risk assessments and mitigation planning. In conjunction with Program Finance and CAMs, develop/maintain Earned Value Management System/metrics and provide monthly status and analysis. Develop event-based Integrated Master Plans (IMPs). Support proposal activities as required. Position requires interface with program management, customer, functional leads, and CAMs. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well in a team environment, and the ability to manage multiple tasks are required.
* Leadership skills
* Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Customer Interaction experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong MS Project experience
* Experience in MS Project IMS Development
* Understanding of Earned Value Management
* Understanding of engineering development process
* Fundamental knowledge of business principles
• Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) experience
• Experience with subcontractor integration
• Possesses a good understanding of most areas of Project Planning including cost, schedule, risk, change control management, etc.
• Experience working international programs
• Proven self-starter and team player
• Knowledge of MS Project & Cobra integration
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.