Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst Manager / Secret Clearance with 5 year investigation / Orlando, FL in Orlando, Florida
Description: Proposal Analysis Manager coordinating proposal activity / assignments for the Air Dominance Weapons Systems Line of Business to ensure all proposals are completed timely, accurately & compliantly. Incumbent will interface with program and capture management to coordinate all aspects of cost proposal management. This position will also be responsible for the management of the Life Cycle Cost Estimating Model for the program and interface with the Affordability Program Management Team to develop affordability initiatives as we move forward.
- Keep LoB F&BO and program management informed of critical proposal resource requirements & issues; effectively work with program counterparts to mitigate issues.
- Provide leadership and guidance on all proposal matters within assigned LoB; develop sound proposal strategies consistent with ADWS objectives.
- Review subordinates work prior to EPP.
- Conduct proposal program reviews (quality checks) prior to releasing proposals.
- Promote use of standard MFC & Corporate tools, processes, and practices within areas of responsibility.
- Provide feedback and guidance to assigned employees; act as a mentor proposal analysts. Will need to work hands-on and complete their own proposals, as well
- Identify productivity initiatives and make sound recommendations to improve proposal processes.
- Interface & Provide Recommendations relating to Affordability and LCCE initiatives to Program Management and F&BO
- Interface with the customer for LCCE CDRL submissions, building effective relationships and delivering results with each delivery
Desired Skills: Knowledge of / experience with LM MFC proposal process and tools
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organization skills
Proficient in PowerPoint and EFS
Must be energetic and a self-starter
• Demonstrated experience developing cost volume in response to Government proposal requirements.
• Demonstrated experience in the review of estimates / proposals including certifying various elements of cost and compliance with RFP and Government regulations.
• Strong knowledge of cost estimating processes and the requirements of the FAR
• Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to drive continuous improvement in material Cost Take-out Strategies, reporting and measures
• EFS knowledge
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in Proposal Management and Proposal Planning
• Active Secret Security Clearance with 5 year investigation
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.