Lockheed Martin Proposal Analyst in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The TLS Estimating team is seeking a Training and Logistics Support (TLS) Estimator. Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with program and capture management to coordinate all aspects of cost proposals in support of the ESS Market Segment.
- Review and interpret request for proposal (RFP) requirements
- Create work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Coordinate functional responsibilities with proposal manager/team, establish proposal schedules, and communicate pricing ground rules & assumptions
- Compile and review basis of estimates (BOEs) from all functional areas for accuracy (in GenBOE) and price labor, material, travel, and other costs in ProPricer
Strong communication skills
Experienced MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint proficiency
Experience / basic understanding of Lockheed Martin F&BO practices
Prior estimating experience
Enthusiasm & energy for assignment
Desire to learn & succeed
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.