Lockheed Martin Security Generalist / F35 / Anderson AFB Guam in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is located at Anderson AFB Guam directly supporting Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan during the construction of MILCON project P601. Selected candidate must be familiar with all F-35 Facility Design Requirements as they relate to ICD-705. Candidate will report directly to the Regional Program Security Officer at MCAS Iwakuni while supporting access control, physical security, and enforcing all local policies in accordance with the Construction Security Plan. Remote location requires daily interaction with senior ranking officers, enlisted personnel, construction personnel and key GOV stakeholders with confidence, poise and professionalism. Candidate should be comfortable making decisions autonomously and successfully operating in a fast-paced construction environment. Previous experience in military leadership and decision-making roles would be beneficial.
This position will be hired to support first shift operations. While assigned shifts should be stable, applicants may be required to change shifts to support construction requirements. Time zone differences may also require adjusted shift schedule as necessary to participate in telecoms or VTCs with external agencies.
This is position will require applicant to relocate within 30 days of accepting the position. Relocation and housing assistance are available for this exciting international assignment.
1. Current Secret security clearance investigation within 6 years from the investigation close date.
Current re-investigation secret clearance investigation within 10 years from the investigation close date.
2. Must be able to obtain and maintain final Top Secret clearance.
3. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance.
4. Detailed Knowledge of F-35 Facility Requirements and posses ICD-705 training certification.
5. Familiar with working in classified environments and/or classified materials.
6. Excellent written, verbal and customer interface skills.
1. Experience working in a Special Access Program (SAP) environment.
2. Possess program access to the F-35 platform.
3. Knowledge of Joint Strike Fighter security requirements.
4. Experience working in a military environment.
5. Prior experience as a Personnel Security Specialist.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.