Lockheed Martin Senior Capture Manager in Orlando, Florida
Description: The RMS Cyber Solutions team is seeking a Capture Management professional with a proven track record to effectively shape and win new business. This position will be part of the Business Development team and report to the senior Capture Management lead. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to play a role in executing a strategic initiative geared towards new customers and product expansion. The Capture Manager will partner with various stakeholders at all levels within the organization supporting campaign development and proposal submittals.
• Capable of performing the end to end capture process (BD through CM)
• Experience with both development and service captures
• Experience executing the RMS Win Plan
• Excellent relationship builder with demonstrated ability to team across functions and businesses
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to anticipate needs to drive success
• Experience with both domestic and international capture experience
• Knowledge of the Cyber Solutions competitors strengths and weaknesses
• Experience across a broad set of portfolio, capabilities, and discriminators
• Experience with proposals requiring orals, videos, and demonstrations
• Technical background in systems engineering
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.